3. Explorer of the Seas
I was a bit wary of cruising mainly due to seasickness experienced on car ferries from UK to France. I decided to take the plunge with my experienced cruiser family. To my delight, I didn't feel nauseous at all. We had a great cabin on deck 6 which was quiet and well appointed with a cheerful steward looking after us. The ship was very clean and hand sanitizer is used in every food area. The crew members are helpful and enthusiastic. We lounged in the adult only pool with the cocktail of the day, ate tasty meals in the dining room and the Windjammer cafe. We enjoyed the dance show and the ice show was fantastic. I tried ice skating and rock climbing and danced the night away poolside. It was a brilliant introduction to cruising and I will definite be back for more.

First Time Cruiser

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Cholseygirl

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Nowhere
Cholseygirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

A good size but would have liked one of those virtual windows. Good shower and plenty of room for storage.
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans