3. MSC Divina
I sailed with my family on the Devina. The ship was beautiful and the price was really good. The ports were nice and the food was very good. The entertainment was excellent and very interactive. My problem was with some of the staff. While our dining and room staff was great the rest seem to be lacking in safety concerns. I was in the middle of treatment for cancer and had just had surgery so I was aware of safety concerns. I noticed in the showroom that people had a tendency to trip on the steps but the staff would not help them up or make sure they were ok unless they were right beside them. As I was walking through a crowded corridor one night one of the photographers backed into me and knocked me down. He did not help me up and just continued to take pictures. This really made me angry. It would take a super unbeatable deal to get me to take another cruise with them. Another problem that cropped up was a friend and I had signed up for a paid exercise class. We arrived on time but the class was cancelled due to rough seas and could not be held safely. That was good but when we inquired about a follow up class we were told the class was cancelled because we did not show up for it.

Nice ship and ports, but the staff was lacking.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by cathylee55