3. Costa Fortuna
I have never encountered such an ineffective customer service (and I mean the customer desk and e-mail customer service, the other staff at the ship was ok). We were 9 in our party and had an altogether good time at the ship based on our own company, the excellent dinners and the party-crew. On the bad side were: It was really cheap of costa to charge for water and coffee and tea were only free at certain times and quite poor quality. In total the cost is more expensive than other better cruiselines after all the extras. We took some proffessional photos and wanted to buy them but somehow we got the wrong instructions on when to pick them up and had to finally disembark without the pictures (which we had already paid for). We left all contact information to the customer service desk and they were to contact us when they got hold of the photografer. That didn't happen. I tried to find contact information online and wrote about the situation, no reply. After a few more e-mail I got an answer that they were forwarding my question to another "customer service". By then I didn't want to wait two moore weeks for them to answer so I wrote directly and actually got an answer that they would get back to me after they've heard from the staff on the boat. I guess they haven't, beacause I haven't heard from them since then even though I have e-mailed them several more e-mails and asked for a phone number etc. We still havent heard (now about 6 weeks later) and certainly haven't got our money for the photos back! They just have no idea of what customer service is. I'm pondering sending them a basic online course in my next mail. If you want to cruise (which in general is lovely) don't choose Costa!

The Worst Customer Service Ever!

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by solmalin@hotmail.com

If you want to cruise (which in general is lovely) don't choose Costa!
solmalin@hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary