3. Navigator of the Seas
Just back home to Scotland. Ship was excellent as is norm but this time the theatre shows were so poor and amateurish and very little live entertainment at pool.I overheard some staff in windjammer talking about other staff and on the ramps to the tables where i had ti squeeze between them wirh my plate and some of them were miserable looking, again not the usual courtesy you get. The only other thing was the hard selling tactics on the ship from shopping to waiters directly asking us when we were going to order more cocktails!I did find out later from a female waiter at the bar that they are on commission!says it all. apart from that had a wonderful break but royal carribean needs to inform guests why they don't port for whatever reason.we were due first portvif call to Bahamas and by sheer luck I checked messages on stateroom TV where we were informed that it was cancelled.. Later managedvti find out that unsafe for tenders due to high winds but they should have announced this..other guests complained about this too.

Poor Shows