3. Seabourn Odyssey
We usually do Transatlantic cruises for the long uninterrupted days. Seabourn on past cruises shines above the others for making the crossing fun and exceptional. This cruise did not start that way but midway morphed into a different ship. I believe the reason was many of the guests had done this before and found that the service and attention at the beginning of the cruise did not meet their expectations and made sure the ship's senior officers were aware of this. I have never been on a Seabourn Cruise that started with so many disappointed cruisers. However, I believe that by the end, most, if not all were happy with the cruise. The dining has always been the best on Seabourn. Other cruise lines are beginning to rival it but it consistently performs. The entertainment through the years has weakened. You can also get a sense that although the crew are working very hard, the for profit, Carnival administration has found ways to cut costs at the expense of the once impeccable Seabourn experience. I truly find the staff exceptional but they were clearly in short supply. The ship was in excellent shape. The captain and senior officers receptive and courteous. Carnival's senior officer's may be forced to cut to the point of Seabourn's diminished status. I have signed up for another cruise in December 2016. I hope that there are no further changes "to improve the bottom line". I would rather pay more.

Not a Seabourn Novice

Jnjacobsonmd@gmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Odyssey price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V6 1737
The veranda cabins are really the best in class. The bathroom is big compared to other high end cruises. You can actually move around in the shower.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins