3. American Queen
Every one of the crew is amazingly friendly. They all want you to have the absolute best cruise experience possible. Kris Kelso, deckhand, really made my cruise when he let me squeegee the deck. His friendly smile and accomodating personality made us feel comfortable and welcome. Kim Breashears, waitress on The Front Porch, was such a hoot. Her sense of humor kept us entertained with every meal. She waited on us hand and foot. My husband and I came to prefer the Front Porch dining over the J.M. White Dining Hall. Sandra, our stateroom attendant, worked hard, often behind the scenes, to keep our cabin neat, clean, well supplied, and "ship-shape." Although much of her work was done while we were enjoying ourselves elsewhere, we could always tell when she had been in to spruce things up. Mary Sward, the Riverlorian, was an excellent speaker, presenting historical, educational information pertinent to the region and the river. The cruise director was and excellent host - personable and outgoing.

Great Cruise

American Queen Cruise Review by Jean A.

The cruise director was and excellent host - personable and outgoing.
Jean A.’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Queen price drops

Comfotable bed. Enough room to hold all of our things. Really liked having our own door straight out onto the deck.