3. Carnival Splendor
First the weather was terrible, can't blame Carnival for that. Embarkation was quick and easy. I've got to hand it to Norfolk they did a great job. This was my wife and I 14th cruise with Carnival but this was the worst ship we've been on there were 12 of us. The lay out was very different all the pool areas were located towards the back of the ship. They canceled evening shows. The comedy shows were good. This ship had the worst food in the dining room and lido deck, come on Carnival your menu is terrible it seems like they push you to eat at the Steak house which is what we did and I considered that average. Carnival go back to the days when dining in the dining room was exceptional Beef Wellington etc. We're all very disappointed and will be looking at what RC has to offer.

Worst Cruise Ever