3. Norwegian Breakaway
I am having a hard time finding any redeeming qualities about this cruise we recently took. Everything was horrible!!!. Shops and Entertainment was seriously lacking. Kids complained about their entertainment. Pool sucked. Over 4000 people on this cruise with a pool that couls only hold about 20 people. Food was pretty good but the selections in the restaurants were not. The food in the free restaurants were the same in the paid restaurants. Buffet was good but getting to the food was like trying to make your way through a rock concert. Very frustrating. I felt like I was in a sardine can. Overcrowded. Rooms were way to small. Attendants were not very attentive. I had to call the front desk 4 time for someone to come and bring down the bed for my daughter to go to sleep. Had to walk through a cloud of smoke in the casino area which was in an open common area. We paid for three stops and bought excursion on two of the stops. We only stopped twice. This was a horrible cruise and nobody (including the kids) in my 11 per party had a good time. Everyone couldn't wait to go home. If I had to say there was something good about this cruise, I would say the Rock of Ages show was good and the Howling at the Moon Dueling Pianos show. That would be all.

If you are looking to have a good time, Do Not Get on this Cruise!!!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by rnofx5@gmail.com

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M2 9788
Too small. Not clean. Not functional. Nearly broke my thumb trying to close a drawer.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins