3. Scenic Pearl
For our 40th anniversary my wife and I settled on a once in a lifetime river cruise on the Rhine between Basel and Amsterdam. In determining which cruise line to use I did a lot of research and attended seminars before settling on Scenic. The all inclusive aspect of a Scenic river cruise really caught my fancy and in the end we were extremely glad we went with them. We were met at the ship with everyone on the staff welcoming us home, and for 8 days that is exactly what it felt like (without having to look at the kids mess). All details were expertly handled and the staff were both professional and friendly as they attended to any whim or fancy we may have had. The cabins were spacious and the balconies with the windows that slide up and down mean't we could sit out in any weather. The food at each meal was incredible, and having an area of the ship were we could have a light lunch or dinner was great (after all you can only eat so much). The tour options at each stop along the river were well planned and executed by our extremely effective cruise director. There were plenty of options to choose from or you could do your own thing if you chose. All in All a great experience and we would travel with Scenic again any time.

Great Time and Wonderful Staff on our Anniversary Trip

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by sables2@sympatico.ca

a light lunch or dinner was great (after all you can only eat so much).

All in All a great experience and we would travel with Scenic again any time.
sables2@sympatico.ca’s Full Rating Summary