3. Norwegian Dawn
We had been on the Dawn last year so we knew a bit about the ship. It is a nice size ship, plenty of activities and there is a lot of variety for food. We had the dining package so we got to eat it all the specialty restaurants. Our favorites were Cagney's and the Teppanaki restaurant which is a show unto itself. There were more activities this year at least when we were at sea. There was even a needlework group which I loved. The entertainment was fabulous too!My only complaints were the captain was on the load speaker too much, there weren't many activities when we were in port and often we were berthed pretty far away from major activities. Oh and they forgot my birthday! But all and all it was a great cruise for the money.

Repositioning - Boston to New Orleans

quiltangel@comcast.net’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 8006
Our cabin was on the small side but had plenty of storage and a nice big picture window. Soundproofing wasn't great. Even with a white noise machine I could hear the guy in the next cabin snoring! We had a few problems when we first got on board, refrigerator wasn't working and there were some wear and tear issues. But between the head housekeeper and our great cabin steward, they were quickly fixed.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins