3. Carnival Dream
I have traveled alot and I have never written a review however I felt I should for this trip. First, the interior rooms were tiny. A queen bed with 2 fold down bunks from the ceiling with uncomfortable mattresses. I hit my head on the bunk so many times that my friends started joking about brain damage. One time I hit my head so hard it nearly knocked me out. Tall people should absolutly avoid the interior rooms especially since i am 5'5". Second the food was okay but after being rudely ejected from the dining room because one of our group was in very neat shorts and Polo combo made me extreamly uneasey about eating in the resteraunt since Mauricio the resteraunt manager kept obviously making comments about us to other staff every time he saw us the rest of the cruise. In fact we tried to tell him we didn't realize that it was dress up night. But the hostess missed the shorts in our party of 4, the staff seating us missed the shorts as well as our waiter. But Mauricio saved carnival by ejecting us while others sat in shorts. Furthermore he commented to our party "Oh only he has to leave. You can stay." Really!!! 3 women can stay but the only man in the group was required to leave. It ment enough to carnival to rudely kick us out after being seated and given menus.... Third when a passenger goes to customer service to make a complaint and say the capt. or cruise director did not make any customary announcements about elegant night, it was only printed in the daily schedule in 1 line on the back of the schedule which none of our group noticed and third your staff didn't help us by telling us prior to seating us. Instead we walked up to the service desk and asked to speak with someone but was given no other explanation. She called someone... we now think it was Wade.... hung up and stated... "it's been noted! No worries!" We asked what's been noted? She said "your incident. No worries No worries" We stated we asked to speak to someone not for you to express your no worries. I am glad the incident happened to my friend. He was composed during the whole event. I would have been screaming back no worries damage control (expletive expletive expletive ) sack of expletive.... So we never spoke to any one and felt uncomfortable the rest of the cruise! That was the only true vacation I have afforded myself to take as an adult and I spent half of it hoping something nasty wasn't done to my food! P.S. the intercom in our room did not work so we had to run to the door and stand in the hallway to hear announcements!

My last Dream!

groovybear06’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 7356
The bunk was left folded down from the ceiling daily and I managed to hit my head on it daily! The room was beyond tiny!
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins