3. Celebrity Reflection
Ship was, as expected, new, modern and beautiful, although the amount of rolling surprised me for such a new ship. The service was impeccable from start to finish. Everyone was professional and friendly. Our cabin attendants, Sunil and Henry were exceptional. We saw them in passing through the hallways and the room was always very clean. Great job, guys! Port and shore excursions are not really my thing but I must comment. GF went into San Juan and shopped (which I strongly dislike) for a few hours so I am glad I stayed on the ship and got my drink on. In St. Thomas, Magen's Bay and The Mountain Top (Oy Vey, the fumes from the various trucks were horrible) were overly crowded, even unpleasant at times. The beach at MB was still good, though. Cabin (2A verandah) was tight,but very ergonomic. Bathroom/shower also good. We had a couple of issues with the rubber strip causing a loud whistle sound (even when we closed the sliding door tight) and an obnoxious clicking sound coming from the ceiling of the cabin every time the ship rolled, which was really bad coming back from St. Maarten. Speaking of St. Maarten, I will NEVER go there again. Took the water taxi to Great Bay Beach where the hawkers/hustlers verbally "assaulted" everyone in sight for one reason or another. Very obnoxious and over the top. Same with the shops as you walked along the streets. Once again, will never go back there unless it is to a private resort. And the fact the chairs were lined up side by side, along the entire beach was a huge turn off. Ate mostly at the Oceanview cafe and the food was very good. We had the Classic drink package and were very satisfied with it. The Rondell Sheridan comedy show was very funny. My 4th cruise and an over all good time.

Ate and drank way too much and it was awesome!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Jayrobbie