River Beatrice Cruise Review

River Beatrice Cruise Review by SG Gypsy

• Sail Date: Oct 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French Balcony

This was my first River cruise and I loved every minute. Cabin was very pretty with nice linens and bath accessories. Bed very comfortable. I had a French balcony, which is really just a window that opens but enjoyed that. While not spacious, there was amble room and plenty of storage. I was rarely in room so the cabin was lovely for me.

Service on-board was exceptional from everyone. The food was delicious and plentiful at every meal. Loved the local items and wine selections. Also every evening there was a chef's selection for each course. Any chances you desired were accommodated by the staff.

Excursions were excellent with choices of overall view or "do as the locals" which were more walking. Appreciated the gentle walkers groups for those who needed that. I took the local tours and was not disappointed. Loved the headset for listening to guides. Made the tours much more enjoyable and I could take pictures while listening. Great guides and tour options.

Every port was enjoyable. I suggest you extend in Budapest. I flew in early and had 2 days extra. Still did not see everything. Also not to be missed is the concert in Vienna. It is worth the optional cost.

Ship entertainment was top notch and fun. Local entertainers added to the regional flavor.

Staff were very aware of everyone and made sure everyone was comfortable. Confident that you would never be lost or left behind.

My Uinworld agent had flowers in my room which made me feel very special. She was a pleasure to work with and not only answered all my questions but offered suggestions once she identified my travel style.

Will definitely travel with Uniworld again. Do not hesitate to travel alone, everyone was so nice and welcoming. Highly recommend to everyone.

SG Gypsy's Full Rating Summary

Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin 3 324

Beautiful accommodations. Very comfortable bed and linens. Bath was small with shower but as expected and no issues. Top quality products in the bath and comfie robe available. More than sufficient storage with safe for valuables. French balcony and I enjoyed window that opened.

Service was great with towels replenished throughout the day.

Cabin was quiet and I was very comfortable throughout the trip.

Budapest

Fun way to improve skills and see city with local.

City Tour

Very interesting overview

View All 169 City Tour Reviews
Vienna

Beautiful and amazing experience. Would love to see gardens in bloom.

SG Gypsy