Pacific Princess Cruise Review

Pacific Princess Cruise Review by Articusblue

• Sail Date: Oct 2015
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview

The boarding process was 2.5 hours in a old run down fruit and veg warehouse. No ventilation, no water , no organization. I have heard every possible excuse ect. I have been told princess has been in the cruise business for 50 years. Well, you fooled me, it looked like your first go at this. Elderly passengers in distress no help to be seen.

On with the cruise. Our cabin steward did a great job. The anytime dining was poor at best. Always trying to sell me booze. How about some service? There was a tall gentleman from South Africa. Any time he was working things were seamless and perfect. His fellow contemporaries stood in the center of the dinning room and watched. He was busing tables, serving, checking in the kitchen, out on the deck checking on guests out there. He made the cruise for me.

The ports were great. Time to see and do things. Regretted going back on board for bad service. At the end of the cruise i filled out the detailed survey. Its 6 weeks later and no reply. I think its indicative of a poor cruise line to attract me to go then ignore problems. My wife and i loved cruising. We will just spend our money elsewhere.

Articusblue's Full Rating Summary