3. Travelmarvel Jewel
My wife and I thought this cruise was terrific. The ports of call were very interesting and all the local guides wonderful. The ship itself was lovely and the staff just outstanding. It was the little things that happened without being asked that made the difference between this cruise staff and other cruises we have been on. Thought the Travel Marvel level of cruise excellent value as you could choose any of the extra tours as you wished. Would unreservedly recommend this Travel Marvel cruise.

European Odyssey

Travelmarvel Jewel Cruise Review by graemecc3@bigpond.com

graemecc3@bigpond.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Travelmarvel Jewel price drops

Comfortable size with plenty of storage for unpacking. Much better laid out bathroom than on the ocean cruise ships we have been on