3. MSC Divina
This was my second cruise on MSC but I have cruised many times on others. The first time on MSC was on the Lyrica and it was a good experience the food was good and the ship was spotless. This time it was not (I considered taking a flight back from one of the ports of call). The Divina is a very nice large ship. The cabins are great but the food was not bad - it was terrible. Breakfast was OK in the dining room and the OK at best in buffet, lunch was OK to good in the buffet but poor in the dining room, dinner was very, very poor in the buffet and very poor in the dining room. I spoke to many other fellow cruisers on this trip and all thought the food was very poor! I did not have one meal for dinner that decent on this cruise. The production shows were tops but they were only 50% of the nightly entertainment. Crossing the Atlantic no TV, no movies - just nothing. An almost 5,000 passenger ship and they had 2 scanners checking you off the ship - Princess has 4 or 5.

Honest Review