3. Royal Princess
The Royal Princess needs to be redesigned. We've been on 18 cruises on different lines & this ship is terrible! We always get a balcony, the balcony rooms are so tiny! The balconies are the smallest ever! The theater is so small there is no balcony, no place to put a drink people were sitting on steps, which of course is against safety & the law?the shows weren't live. The food was promised to be fabulous, it was average & the buffet was a messy maze & the pastry shop was a total let down.worst of all were the elevators,so scarce? be prepared to take stairs. Save yourself the money, Carnival the sister line has the Royal Princess beat by a mile! I will never book the Royal again & beware I understand the Regal has the same design . I actually don't remember the exact date as I was trying to put it out of my mind. We had friends & family fly I in to join us, no none talked to us for a very long time.

Worst Ship

Dee de’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF
Smallest. Room. No decore. Smallest balcony.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins