3. Norwegian Epic
I cannot fault the week I have just had, every member of staff went out of their way to make it special. I think the colour coding of where to find your cabin could have been given to us it was just word of mouth. the cabin was small but enabled 3 of us to empty our cases, storage was great. Entertainment was fabulous would have cost a fortune to see those shows in the west end. Embarkation and disembarkation was very well organised. police patrol for getting taxis was necessary and worked well , the wait was minimum. Port excursions were booked independently and a lot cheaper than on ship.

My First Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by susiewilla

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony

the cabin was small but enabled 3 of us to empty our cases, storage was great.

Embarkation and disembarkation was very well organised.

Port excursions were booked independently and a lot cheaper than on ship.
susiewilla’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B3 12168
Robert was the name of the fella that looked after us 3 ladies, he was great, very courteous, friendly and went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed (thank you for the chocolates)
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins