3. Norwegian Sun
We love NCL and enjoyed our cruise but I did notice some issues I normally do not see with NCL. I do not know if this is due to the change of the CEO and I know this ship will go to dry dock in the spring. I felt the service was off and seemed like they needed more staff for the bars and by the pool. Little confusion with getting off the ship that I have never experienced before. Also felt the entertainment was not as good as it normally was. We have purchased a deposit for a future cruise and will have to wait and see what happens in the future. We are Platinum with NCL so we have cruised many times with them and always have been extremely happy.

Mexican Riviera

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by brer111

brer111’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX
I have been on the sun before but the cabin we were in seemed a little tighter than normal. In fact I saw and inside down the hall from us that looked way bigger. Also we had a little rain and it seemed to flood our balcony a little.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins