My husband and I (40 and 39, respectively) were on the Diamant last week, and I am almost at a loss for words as to how wonderful it was. Captain Stuart was hilarious, wonderful and planned each day with care. Our itinerary was loose however - you could stay on the boat, snorkle, go to the beach, shop, go to a bar and always trust that the crew would be there to pick you up when you wanted to go to another stop or back to the ship. Bolo the steward was OUTSTANDING. He memorized everyone's coffee or tea preferences the first day and was always on hand with a cerveza - even if you were swimming off the boat! Paddle-boarding, kayaking and the huge inflatable "Relaxation Station" were also in the water off the boat, not to mention the rope swing! Our cabins were in ship-shape every time we returned - beds made and all clean. And Rumageddon (Rum Punch and snacks) at 4:30 PM was highly anticipated every day! The chef Barney was incredible. All of the food was delicious, and he even parted with a few of his recipes that I will try at home. Beers, sodas, liquor and mixers and snacks were always abundant. The most amazing part - the captain actually agreed to renew me and my husband's vows aboard the ship, with all the crew dressed in pirate gear as we vowed to stay together "until there are no horizons left to chase and the rum is gone." This was literally the best vacation of my life. We made lifetime friends with our shipmates - we really were like family by day two. I cannot recommend this highly enough!

Absolutely Amazing