3. Jewel of the Seas
We traveled with my daughter, her husband and 7 year old grandson. It was his birthday and our 32 anniversary. They brought him a cake one night to our dinner and sang to him. We also revived a bottle of wine. Both really nice surprises. The ship was lovely. We had a 2 bedroom suite. Plenty of room , big balcony and even a huge soaking tub. Our steward kept our room spotless and every night he made a towel animal for my grandson. The food was great in the dining room and the two specialty restaurants were worth the extra. Chops restaurant was our favorite. the only thing we wanted to do and didn't get to was to ride on the train in st.kitts. And my son in law got his wallet stolen in st.kitts. But the cruise itself was lovely. Not crowded. Was able to get on and off the ship quickly. If you have children. The kids area is a little sad. Needs to be redone and updated. We chose not to put our grandson in the program.maybe when they redo the ship in 2016 the will redo that area.The captain was great.

Family Vacation

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by Gooddkitty

Gooddkitty’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Lovely 2 bedrooms 3 closets one of them a walk in. Huge bathroom with soaking tub second bathroom with shower. Huge living room. Nice balcony we had an aft room and the view at night is magical.
  Jewel of the Seas Deck Plans