3. Carnival Sunshine
The ship was very nice. The crew was great too. First day at sea. We stayed in an inside spa level (10) cabin. This gave us VIP cards to the great saunas and heated lounge chairs. The room was sufficent for my self my wife and 9 year old daughter, who slept on one of the overhead bunks. I was pleasantly suprised by the great shower pressure and warm temp. We did the "FURY" snorkeling tour that was great but I think a little over priced. We stopped at Nassau and Freeport the next two days but just relaxed on the ship. My daughter enjoyed the camp carnival and the sky course and water slides. She did not like that they we not open all the time. The gym was great. I also used the running track a couple of morning's. The food was ok. I got one of the all you could drink soda packages. The bars were slow to get soda's. Overall the trip was worth it but I will be going on the Disney Dream next.

Not a bad cruise

Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Spa Interior
Cabin 4S 10126
The room was fine. The noise reduction was not bad considering it's location. The only real problem was we could hear the 10th floor door to the pool deck when it shut.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins