Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

"Good Times on Paradise"

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Stacy K.

• Sail Date: Nov 2015
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Porthole

Just got off the Carnival Paradise and after reading a lot of negative reviews, I decided to write this review. First, keep in mind that the ship is older but the staff is constantly cleaning and is extremely happy & friendly. I've been in customer service for over 25 years and was very pleased at the service from the room steward, to the servers, to the spa and casino. The food was also very good with a lot of different choices and places to dine. Also the staff is very organized from embarkation to shore excursions to disembarkation. We saw two comedy shows, one show with singing and dancing, and one hypnotism. All entertainment was very good!! The only thing I can say on a bad note was the pool was REALLY small but everything else was great!!!

Stacy K.'s Full Rating Summary

Porthole
Cabin PT M18

I thought the cabin would be outdated but no. It was nice but was missing a clock. I will bring my small alarm clock next time!! Our room Steward Budi was awesome!! Called us by our first names, made us feel like family and was very friendly.

Tampa

We live in the Orlando area so didn't really use this port but again everyone was friendly and very organized.

Snorkeling

I think it was called Don's Dive Shop. Guides were on time & took us over to the snorkeling area. Explained everything well. Once I got in the water, the mask wasn't fitting my face properly & I decided not to do it. When we got back to the ship the shore excursion manager gave half credit & I was ok with that. The shopping was fabulous!!

View All 340 Snorkeling Reviews
Amazing River & Cavern Explore

The boat ride over was very rocky but once we got off and met with the guides I felt fine. Pedro & Ruben were great!!!! Very informative about caves and the environment in the area. Lunch was great & the shopping could have been longer but was still good.

View All 158 Amazing River & Cavern Explore Reviews