3. Navigator of the Seas
I have only sailed with Royal Caribbean and thought the first cruise was good but maybe not as great as I didn't know what I was doing and the weather didn't cooperate. This cruise was a nightmare. They sent out several emails stating not to show up before 2pm and we got there at 1:50pm and 4.5hours later started walking into the boat. Unfortunately, the 4.5 hours was spent in the heat standing in line for unorganized chaos. We found out later that people who showed up at 11am got on the boat in about 20 minutes. And had over 4 hours of boat time, all to themselves. At least our bags showed up- some didn't even have that luxury. (we got a note asking for assistance in locating about 4 passengers bags that were missing or placed in someone else's room.) Once on board, I would like to say we were greeted warming and served some tasty snacks. This was not the case. They refused to serve until after the muster drill. Which I understand, but they should have had sandwiches and drinks while we were waiting for the muster drill which didn't happen for another 1.5 hours. Service was awful, the wait staff was annoyed that were wanted to eat dinner and enjoy ourselves. We had hoped to turn it around as my friend and I were there to ultimately see Chit chen Itza, and cross that goal off of our bucket list. Activities onboard had been cancelled and shuffled around without any notice and the karaoke machine had broken and then was replaced by a game that started and ended 30 mins before and after the karaoke entertainment so there was no option to participate in that either. The night before we were supposed to dock our excursion was cancelled due to lack of sign ups. That was it, no options were offered to assist us in attempting to see this excursion which had already been bought and paid for. I had to ask for internet access to try and find something ourselves. We found an amazing new option, however- due to the time that they cancelled the trip, our new option to see Chitchen Itza was not available as they didn't receive notification in time. Additionally, when we landed at port in Cozumel, the Oasis of the Seas- another Royal Caribbean Cruise was docked. They could have at least attempted to have us join their excursion, but they couldn't be bothered. No one was able or interested in helping us and even messed up crediting the correct account from where the excursions had been purchased. they kept insisting that they could fix it but only on the last day. The line was so long the last day that I think their plan was to get people to just leave without getting helped. We had to go back 4 times to get the same issue resolved. I would recommend the Royal Caribbean Cruise on the Navigator of the Seas- if you enjoy dealing with Comcast Customer Service. It's the same type of training. not helpful and just tries to sell you on things you don't want.

2nd and last cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by NeverAgainRoyalCaribbean

NeverAgainRoyalCaribbean’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

OUR Room attendant was great, but the clocks were all off in the room and the internet given to us did not work.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans