• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

pool area
Pompeii museum
Cathedral in Palma
Siglo in Cavern

This was our 1st sea cruise, we had previously been on 2 Nile cruises. We booked the Epic mainly because of the multiple dining options available, but also because of the very good deal offered by our TA. The package included flights, a 2 night stay in Barcelona, balcony cabin and the drinks package. In order to make my review easier to read, I will separate it into the relevant categories.

Embarkation.

We arrived at Barcelona cruise terminal at around 11.45, as we exited our taxi a very pleasant gentleman took our cases and directed us to the check in area. My wife uses a walking stick so we were escorted to the priority check in desk. This was much appreciated by us. After check in we had a 10 min wait until we were called to board the ship. In my opinion the check in process was quick and easy. Once aboard we were asked if we would like to go to the Garden Café buffet restaurant for some lunch while our cabin was prepared for us. The buffet, as expected, was rather busy but we found a table fairly easily.

Balcony

Cabin BD

Plenty of storage space, decent sized balcony and always kept spotless by our excellent cabin steward Greg. Only minor quibble is that I could have done with the bed being slightly longer.

3 Helpful Votes