3. Disney Wonder
I have recently become a gold member of DCL. My first cruise was Jan 2013. I have been on all of the ships except the Dream. I love everything about this cruise line. Are there small details here and there that I could fill this page with....sure. When I did the Wonder on a 9 day Alaska I had a small issue with a toilet and funky smell. This was not only dealt with ASAP and got a bottle of wine sent to my room as an apology. It was handed and did not repeat itself. Last May we did the Panama Canal on the Wonder and in September 2015 we did the wonder Hawaiian 10 day cruise. It was incredible in every way. Were there a couple of issues with my entire cruise...perhaps but I felt like I got more than my money's worth every time. You would be hard pressed to travel anywhere and not be able to find little things to complain about no matter you star rating. I usually stay in 5 star hotels and I can tell you that I could find things to nit pick there as well. Disney in my opinion is second to none. To see how they care for my family and I and all of the others on the ship is unreal. I travel with my 70 year old mother and my 10 year old daughter.The Child care crews are incredible. There was a gal named Lindsay who was on the Wonder for Alaska, Panama and Hawaii and remembered my little girl. She sent little personalized letters to my daughter every day and sometime twice a day. She loved getting "mail" every day and the messages were so heart felt and lovely. No wonder people who have challenges with mobility choose this cruise line (I have spoken to many that were there with no kids) as they can't go 10 feet without someone trying to assist them with a smile. The shows are incredible and love the options of the movies the buena vista theatre. We watched the entire Star Wars series on the way back from Hawaii. Also we got to see Maleficent before the rest of the world because it was released while onboard so they showed it to us at 0001h on the release date. Super cool. This will be our cruise line of choice for years to come for way more reasons than I have time to mention.

I LOVE Disney Cruises and love the Wonder.

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by KymB

Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11C 5513
I LOVED this room. A lady on our Panama trip told me to book an inside that is sideways as it feels like there is way more room. I totally agree. I will keep booking this style especially if we choose to not book a balcony.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins