3. Carnival Legend
First time cruiser, so had to jot some thoughts down when now at home. Firstly, my hats off to the fantastic Playlist singers/dancers...what a troup. I was blown away by their skill in dancing, the choreography, and fantastic singing, all whilst moving and dancing incredible routines...athleticism incredible,. The "Rock" night and Motown nights were my all time favourites, but every performance was fantastic. So guys, fantastic...I hope to get on a cruise ship with your entertainment again very soon. A bigt shout out to Jen Baxter was just awesome as the Cruise Director. She was totally hilarious, and brilliant personality and so friendly, who ever approached her, always time for a chat. Fantastic lady, and soooo well suited for her job. Loved Jen going down the Green Thunder..whoohoo she works so hard, around the clock. Overall, fantastic job guys, I loved everything about the Legend, staff, waiters, cabin stewards, and of course your georgous Captain...man is he divine. I have now become Carnival devotee and am about to re-book another cruise within next day or so. To the Playlist singers, thank you so much for your brilliant entertainment. I go to lots of shows in Melbourne, and wish you guys were down here to perform. Lots of luv to you all. Bye for now.

Entertainment Blew My Mind

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by Donna007

First time cruiser, so had to jot some thoughts down when now at home.

Donna007’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 1173
Great cabin,very comfortable. Next time will get one with a view, as I missed out on upgrade (all sold out)..however, brilliant steward service, and spotlessly kept. Very comfortable king size bed. Great. Made was a fantastic steward...I couldn't catch him for a tip, I thought there would be an envelope, so will get some money to him somehow...
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins