• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Donna007
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2015
Cabin: Interior

First time cruiser, so had to jot some thoughts down when now at home.

Firstly, my hats off to the fantastic Playlist singers/dancers...what a troup. I was blown away by their skill in dancing, the choreography, and fantastic singing, all whilst moving and dancing incredible routines...athleticism incredible,. The "Rock" night and Motown nights were my all time favourites, but every performance was fantastic. So guys, fantastic...I hope to get on a cruise ship with your entertainment again very soon.

A bigt shout out to Jen Baxter was just awesome as the Cruise Director. She was totally hilarious, and brilliant personality and so friendly, who ever approached her, always time for a chat. Fantastic lady, and soooo well suited for her job. Loved Jen going down the Green Thunder..whoohoo she works so hard, around the clock.

Interior

Cabin 4A

Great cabin,very comfortable. Next time will get one with a view, as I missed out on upgrade (all sold out)..however, brilliant steward service, and spotlessly kept. Very comfortable king size bed. Great. Made was a fantastic steward...I couldn't catch him for a tip, I thought there would be an envelope, so will get some money to him somehow...

previous reviewnext review