3. Disney Fantasy
My family went on our very first cruise ever on the Fantasy (Halloween on the High Seas)!!! It was absolutely amazing!! The ship was immaculate!!! Our cabin size was perfect for a family of four (category 7A). The Service was great!! Our servers were great!! We only did Port excursions (through Disney) in Cozumel and Jamaica, and both were safe, and worth the money! We had the early dining seating, and it worked out great for my family, as we have a 2 year old and a 7 year old. Both of my kids LOVED the Nursery (for my 2 year old) and the Oceaneer's club (for my 7 year old). My 7 year old literally stayed there one day from 10:30am- almost 10:30pm!! He didn't want to come back even then! The characters were great! Based on the schedule provided in the daily navigator, we were able to plan our day around where the characters would be! We saw just about all of them!!! It was great, and the kids had a great time meeting them! Disembarkation process was very organized. We were sad to leave the ship, because we had soooooo much fun! Prior to disembarking, we booked a placeholder for our next cruise!!! This first time cruiser is HOOKED!!!!!

This first time cruiser is hooked!

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by LRG23

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (undersized or obstructed verandah)

LRG23’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (undersized or obstructed verandah)
Cabin 07A 8520
The cabin was perfect! When I initially booked, I was worried that there would be a huge obstruction. We were pleasantly surprised, as it was a VERY small obstruction...almost not even noticeable! All of our luggage fit under the bed, and the closet/drawer space was appropriate.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins