3. Carnival Miracle
So disappointed. Had been looking forward to this trip since the summer. We opted for the Premium Balcony room since it would just be my husband and I. This room was at a significant greater cost than the regular balcony. The room was dirty, not at all well maintained and overall very underwhelming. There was someone's long black hair everywhere. That just truly grosses me out. Paint was chipping and missing and the furniture had definitely seen better days and about 15-20 years out of date. The food was the absolutely worst thing about this cruise. AWFUL is a gross understatement. The lido deck buffet and dining room were awful. People were walking out of the sea day brunches truly upset because the eggs were inedible. The lines at the buffet were worse than most buffets in Vegas at a 1/10th of the quality. They truly skimp on food quality. That use to be the best part of taking a cruise. Carnival seems to have their bottom line more in mind than dining on the boat. The steakhouse was the only positive dining experience we had on board. For seven days entertainment was very limited. I could not even imagine doing the Hawaii cruise for 14 days on this tiny ship. Keep in mind it is one of Carnivals smallest and oldest vessels. I wish I would of known this before booking this trip.

Dirty, Old, Rundown, and the WORST CRUISE FOOD EVER

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by gretcheand

gretcheand’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Dirty old and rundown. Did not seem to clean the room at all between guests. Can't believe I paid extra for that filth.
  Carnival Miracle Deck Plans