• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

happymama123
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2015
Cabin:

This is the perfect getaway to celebrate my birthday. This is my 2nd trip on the Bahamas Paradise Cruise. Both times I had an awesome weekend. The services you get for the value is fantastic. My daughter and I drove from Orlando to Fort Laurderdale and even the 3 1/2 hour drive is so worth it. Once we arrived on the ship, the welcoming of the staff assures you, it's gonna be a great trip. Our room was very spacious, extremely clean and very comfortable. The entertainment on the ship is awesome. I love how they involved the guests to participate, from the dancing to competitions, so much fun. The conga line around the ship was a blast. The games and music at the encore room were fantastic. You can never be bored, there are so many varieties of activities happening aboard the Grand Celebration. The staff makes you eager to participate. Fun Fun Fun

There are so many food options to chose from. You can have a sit down dinner at any of their 3 beautiful restaurant or just enjoy the many varieties of the buffet. Fresh made omelet's for breakfast was one of my favorites. I was compted dinner by the casino at the Admiralty Restaurant, they treated me like royalty, they even surprised me with a cake and they song happy birthday to me. That was an unexpected beautiful surprise. They make you feel like family. My daughter had a blast. We enjoyed the clubs as well.

They have a great variety of excursions, my favorite is the Lucayan Beach, you can enjoy the beach, their pool, lunch, shopping, the casino and so much more.

Cabin Interior

Everything was exceptional, the room was clean, spacious and very welcoming. it's so nice to have the staff acknowledge you with a Good morning or Good evening, no matter how many times they see you, they are always so pleasant.

1 Helpful Vote