CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

Sailed out of Barcelona on the Nieuw Amsterdam and the experience was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and worked very hard. Our rooms attendants made sure our room was cleaned everyday with clean towels and ice in the bucket. The Lido and Manhattan Dinning Room staff of food Servers and Waiters were excellent. The whole crew seemed happy doing their jobs.

The ship was unable to dock in Barcelona on November 2nd due to heavy winds. I was very impressed how all the staff and officers answered all our questions. We were able to call out from our room to rebook our flight and was given access to WIFI which we used to receive our travel confirmation.

I really was impressed with the shows in the theatre. They had some really talented singers. All the Male and Female vocals were fantastic. I don't remember all their names but some did stick out like Johnathan, Melody and Anna.

Interior Stateroom

Cabin I

Room was very Spacious, lots of closet space and a large bathroom. The fan in the room was a little noisy. The bed was comfy. I love the smell of the soap, shampoo and conditioner in the shower.

4 Helpful Votes