3. Mariner of the Seas
This was my first cruise ever, after many years of my sisters trying to convince me they were brill.well not the case on r/c.never again. It started at the Beijing port with very long queues, so you think oh well just a queue, ,,,,, But those queues continued right throughout the cruise and I'm talking about a couple of hours sometimes, with lot of frustration and arguing between passengers,,,, not good at all, even at reception the people who we're queuing with complaints stood for ages talking about there complaints and recurring problems. The entertainment was shocking',,,, you could see better at butlins, it was so embarrassing watching the theatre empty. There were about 2 good shows, we expected to be entertained not having to walk around the ship looking for seats in other bars which were full up. ( dressed up and no we're to go). But I have to say the ice show was fab. The food!!!!! Well that was shocking in the windjammer, no presention at all, it was presented worse than a car very and just in the same way,food dumped in stainless steel bowls,,,,and plastic plates what's that about, but the food was horrible, not a lot on for British. Also they kept running out of things like English tea bags, jam and cream for coffee also wine and cans of beer. I was looking forward to high tea in the afternoon which my sister said was always yummy on cruises, well not on this one, there was no such thing, oh there was sandwiches on deck 5 all day every day, but they never changed. The fine dinning was ok to me,but I am told that was not as it should have been. But the staff we had were fab. Oh there are loads of things I have not mentioned but I have to tell you about the queue for the free shuttle bus out of busan back to ship, well we stood over an hr and it was red hot no cover and the queue kept getting parted by cars crossing the pavement going into hotels, and the people kept fighting with each other, well when a bus did come a car had parked in its place so it was like a stamped (which would have happened any way cause people were so hot and fed up)people parted from who ever they were with and 2 young girls trying to control the queue.(never). It was just a shambles. This was my most expensive holiday ever, and I think we should all be compensated. A very disappointed passenger

Waste of good money

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Ibbybikesnbeads

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Asia

But I have to say the ice show was fab.

A very disappointed passenger
Ibbybikesnbeads’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

Cabin ok and Mabel was great
  Mariner of the Seas Deck Plans