• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Interior
St. Martin/Sint Maarten

I had a great time, found that the food was good BUT I wasn't a fan of the maitre d'. Likely the attempt at a floor show and entertainment is to induce us in the early dinner seating to move along. That was successful if not annoying. Food was above par according to my tastes. I ESPECIALLY took advantage of the Indian cuisine station aft daily. (TASTY) I had to search for the very HOT chutney and it was worth the effort. The burrito station was disappointing to anyone who has lived in the American southwest. More of a wrap instead. The itinerary was good but Ocho Rios was a let down to me as I have spent time on Jamaica before. (Ocho Rios was a late change) MY BIG complaint was that they didn't give us our alcohol returns the night before arrival and disembarkation in NOLA. This required us to get up early, wait in line for our purchases and be unable to pack our alcohol into our luggage... WHICH we had to have out in the hallway the night before. OUR group lost a box of six bottles of alcohol as it crashed to the floor of the store room on the pier... NOT a good disembarkation experience overall to begin with. Even less enjoyable to loose this purchase...

Interior

Cabin 4B

Clean, neat, excellent service from my steward... He Was Excellent... NOT exactly certain WHAT category my cabin was, but it was great for my needs

Find a Carnival Dream Cruise from $189