Viking Ve Cruise Review

Viking Ve Cruise Review by Marian Day

• Sail Date: Sep 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

We are very glad we took a two week cruise to have more time to unwind and relax. Enjoyed meeting the other passengers on board, but it was the staff that made us feel very special which made for a most enjoyable cruise. The chef met with me every morning with the day's menus to discuss my dietary issues. He made me feel that it was a privilege for him to be able to cook for me and all the meals were delicious. All of the staff were very courteous and pleasant.

The cabin provided plenty of space and amenities - comfortable bed, full length sliding door to view the river bank, plenty of bathroom space and storage space to unpack. The excursions were well planned and the guides most knowledgable and pleasant. My only disappointment was not hearing the Vienna Choir Boys, but our concert in Vienna was great. Our program director was very personable and knowledgeable and brought such energy to our tours. We recommend Viking to anyone thinking about river cruising and The Grand European Tour in particular.

Marian Day's Full Rating Summary

French Balcony
Cabin D 210

The stateroom was nicely appointed. The bed was very comfortable, plenty of storage space for unpacking, full length sliding door for viewing the riverbank.

Marian Day