3. Celebrity Constellation
I really enjoyed the above cruise on the celebrity constellation in October 2015. The employees of the company go out of their way to make you feel great. It was very disappointing not to go into Israel . Instead we went to 4 Greek islands. A shame there wasn't something else to break of all the old churches and look alike places, even tho they were interesting. Other cruises had many informative lectures, but the celebrity did not. That was not good. Their crew of actors for their production numbers were phenomenal .! This was not a cruise for children as about 90% of people were 60 and older. That was a plus for some of us! Naturally shore excursions are high, as they are on any ship. I found the hop on/hop off busses in a number of cities to be great. Besides giving a bit of info as u pass a point of interest, you pay one nominal fee for a 24 hour pass and you can get on and off the bus whenever it stops! These are run by the port you are in and big competition for the shore excursions sold! Our stateroom was very small, but I heard that other ones in the same area were a bit bigger. But I never plan on staying in it for too long anyway! There was a big fitness area, spa, and beauty area. For what we got, where we went, saw, and duration, this was a great deal!

Mediterranean cruise minus Israel

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Dlqt

There was a big fitness area, spa, and beauty area.

For what we got, where we went, saw, and duration, this was a great deal!
Dlqt’s Full Rating Summary