3. Viking Ve
Our first cruise, my wife and I did not know what to expect. However we were delighted with every aspect of the cruise from the ambiance, the food, the staff, the entertainment including the more cerebral opportunities such as the lecture on German history and about Bavarian history. The ports of call were great and the tour guide knowledge and courtesy were exceptional. The logistics caused by the disruption due to low water levels were handled with the minimum of fuss by the crew and staff, who were fantastic on both the Ve and the Gefjon. I must mention the program director for our cruise was outstanding always cheerful and highly entertaining (had a great singing voice also!)

First cruise, delighted beyond expectations.

Viking Ve Cruise Review by bhargita@bigpon.net.au

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite
bhargita@bigpon.net.au’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ve price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 320
Cabin was well decor-ed,clean and a surprising amount of storage space.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins