3. Majesty of the Seas
This was a two-fold trip: 1) to conquer my fear of water; and 2) celebrate my 50th Birthday. I really enjoyed the cruise, the ship, the islands, the shore excursions, the food and entertainment. I can't forget the people. I enjoyed my dinner companion. Carlos, the Cruise Director had a lot of energy. I didn't realize they cleaned the rooms twice a day. Nicole was wonderful. would do it again with family! The ship wasn't too big with just the right number of passengers. I even lost some weight. Royal Caribbean you were the best for a first timer like me! Thank you for an amazing first cruise.

Just Cruisin!