3. River Queen
This was my second cruise with Uniworld. The ship River Queen was beautiful. Fully renovated but kept its good bones. Activities offered each day were well planned and extremely interesting to me for the historic value. Ample time given to those who wanted to shop. You were never intimidated into joining if you did not want too. Service on this ship was excellent. Every person on the crew was friendly, very helpful and fun. They worked as a well oiled team/family to make my experience absolutely wonderful. I can not say enough positive things about this crew. The excursions offered were varied and well prepared. Although some of the guides were a bit tedious they did their best with the group they were given. Travel to embarkation port was okay. I hope to never fly United again. My cabin was like a palace to me. I room alone and had plenty of space. All was provided by Boliana when ever I asked and anticipated by her so all needs met. Dining was exquisite. Everything beautifully prepared and served. I wanted to bring the chef, waiters and everyone else home with me. I settled on acquiring soup recipes. Entertainment was so fun. The on board piano man was great. The special local musicians were great treats and very good. Disembarkation was efficient and fun to watch. All types of transportation was arranged for passengers to get then to their other destinations. Well done. I will be traveling exclusively on Uniworld for all my cruises. Thank you, thank you for a wonderful experience with more to follow.

Dream cruise on the Rhine and Moselle

SuzyCraw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld River Queen price drops

Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin 1 409
Upon entering my stateroom all was beautifully displayed.
I took pictures to show my friends how well taken care of I was.
It was so comfortable I enjoyed staying in it on occasions instead of the lounge.
Rhine Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins