• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

American Spirit Review

Editor Rating

ACL cruising at it's best

Review for American Spirit to the USA
Scl travels
6-10 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Sep 2015
Cabin: Single Cabin

Stepping aboard the ACL ship at the Seattle dock, I was instantly transported back in time to the dock in Florida for the first cruise I took on ACL with my husband. The feeling of ‘coming home’ filled me with comfort and anticipation for the Puget Sound cruise.

I love islands and this cruise fills that desire. Not only do I get to visit the islands, but the in house lectures giving background information and history of port stops is entertaining and informative. The programs each night are well planned. Then, there are the delicious meals, I get so spoiled on these trips, I don’t even want to cook when I return home,plus this was a wine tasting cruise. Such fun! The ship’s employees, whether it is the hotel employees or the ship mates, are helpful and much like a family.

This was my 6th cruise with ACL, three with my husband and three after his death. I can’t think of another cruise line that would welcome me and make me feel so included after my husband’s death like ACL has done. There is something about the ambience at ACL that makes the cruises exceptional. This is reflected from the administration to the employee—it shows!

Single Cabin

Cabin SB

large spacious cabin, tastefully appointed & kept clean

1 Helpful Vote