3. American Spirit
Stepping aboard the ACL ship at the Seattle dock, I was instantly transported back in time to the dock in Florida for the first cruise I took on ACL with my husband. The feeling of ‘coming home’ filled me with comfort and anticipation for the Puget Sound cruise. I love islands and this cruise fills that desire. Not only do I get to visit the islands, but the in house lectures giving background information and history of port stops is entertaining and informative. The programs each night are well planned. Then, there are the delicious meals, I get so spoiled on these trips, I don’t even want to cook when I return home,plus this was a wine tasting cruise. Such fun! The ship’s employees, whether it is the hotel employees or the ship mates, are helpful and much like a family. This was my 6th cruise with ACL, three with my husband and three after his death. I can’t think of another cruise line that would welcome me and make me feel so included after my husband’s death like ACL has done. There is something about the ambience at ACL that makes the cruises exceptional. This is reflected from the administration to the employee—it shows!

ACL cruising at it's best

American Spirit Cruise Review by Scl travels

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: USA
  • Cabin Type: Single Cabin

Scl travels’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Spirit price drops

Single Cabin
Cabin SB 217
large spacious cabin, tastefully appointed & kept clean
  American Spirit Deck Plans