3. Viking Hlin
My wife and I cruised with Viking for the second time. This time we were on Viking Hlin. The entire staff were truly fantastic - from the Captain, Hotel Manager and the rest of the crew. They were a really happy crew and that was reflected in their work and service to their guests. The food was, as usual, magnificent and we met some lovely people along the way. Viking make sure there are alternative trips for all levels of fitness and ensured that no-one missed out. If you felt you didn't enjoy this cruise, then it would have been your own fault!

You should do it!

Terry Hobart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

French Balcony Superior
Cabin C 338
Well appointed and clean and modern. Servicing of our room was brilliant - thanks Ria. We couldn't have been happier. As it was our second trip, it felt like we had come home. Many thanks.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins