3. Viking Odin
Great itinerary, food was best we have ever had on any cruise line. Cabin was adequate. Ship layout was easy to navigate. Tours were included. IOverall, great experience. The only thing that kept me from giving it a full 5 stars was the post cruise extension was extremely overpriced for what I could and should have booked myself. Double the price of what we could have booked at the same hotel for. Also, when we arrived in Prague the hotel was nice (Hilton) but they gave us a room as far away from the elevator as possible. The same thing when we arrived in Paris. Even though these are bought by block I feel we paid premium for such a far location away from the elevator.

City of Lights

Sarnford’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Odin price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E Can't remem
Great cabin attendant. Cabin was adequate.
Main Deck Outside Cabins