3. Silver Discoverer
I have taken luxury cruises on Cunard, etc. This had the right amount of pampering from our butler and the staff on board without feeling too stuffy. The activities bring out more adventuresome folks of all ages. We enjoyed the zodiac rides to some rare destinations. We were the first visitors from Palmerston Island in 2015. The small ship helped us become friends with our fellow travelers right away. The food was varied and seemed to try to address everyone's tastes. Staff would do their best to answer any food requests at anytime of the day. Our butler was helpful above and beyond. If you want a pampered experience and some activities mega-ships can't offer as well as meeting a friendly, different group of cruisers, I would recommend this ship. We did experience some bad weather which made the ship a little rocky so be forewarned if you are prone to sea sickness. I would travel on this ship or another Silversea adventure cruise in a heartbeat.

A special cruise for those that want more than a casino and to sit around.

Silver Discoverer Cruise Review by MAWhite