3. Viking Neptune
The trip on the Seine was wonderful. The crew was very attentive and went above and beyond the call of duty when my husband became ill. Our cabin steward was outstanding. The food service was impressive and the selection of dishes left few wanting. We enjoyed the small villages that we stopped at. I do believe that Giverny and Monet's garden was one of our favorites, although our visit to the beaches in Normandy touched our hearts. Our tour director Leonard kept us well informed and entertained. Evenings were laid back with music and light hearted games. I especially enjoyed the trio who sang medleys of Parisian songs. I even took a water color class while on board. Our departure was very well organized as was our arrival. There was someone at the airport on both occasions to be sure that we were headed in the right direction. Our trip was relaxing and enjoyable. We are already planning our next Viking trip.

Aboard the Neptune

morukstal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Neptune price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin C 313
The cabin was larger than I had anticipated. I had all the amenities that we needed.
Main Deck Outside Cabins