3. Viking Hlin
A Rhine River cruise had been on my bucket list for years so I had high expectations for this trip. Viking totally surpassed all of my expectations. I loved it so much I hated to get off the ship. I wanted to go for another 7 days. Of all the great things about the trip, I thing the very best was the customer service that we received through the entire trip. Having a small crew and less than 200 passengers gave us a cozy atmosphere with a crew that took great care of all of our needs. When we reached the city of Koblenz, I wanted to rent a car so that I could visit some of my ancestral home towns that were a half hour away. Well, the rental car agency closed early that day and we weren't docking until after noon time. The concierge got us a taxi that was waiting for us at the dock and they let us off as the 1st two passengers so that we could get to the taxi and the rental car agency. Through their efforts, I got the joy of visiting the tiny towns that my 2nd to 7th great grandparents were born and died in. We also loved the food and the tours (we took most of the optional tours too). I would highly recommend this cruise and can't wait to take another Viking cruise. Now I just have to decide which place to visit next!

An Amazing Trip

cjbruin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 329
I liked that our cabin was so close to the lounge and dining room. I loved our balcony and the bathroom with the heated floors. It was definitely the best cabin I have had on a cruise.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins