3. Britannia
After several recommendations to sail with P&O we took the plunge and booked our first ever cruise on the beautiful Britannia. As a young married couple we were both worried that we would be very young compared to other passengers so we were relieved when there were lots of others our age and younger! We loved everything about it... The wonderful food, the lovely balcony cabin, the fantastic entertainment.The strictly come dancing aspect of the cruise was fantastic...where else do you get to see the strictly professionals upclose for free?! Embarkation was pretty quick given the number of passengers. We found our cabin with ease and met our lovely steward. We were very impressed with the grandeur of the ship. Spotless and beautiful! Not tacky at all. Always somewhere to sit and always a drinks waiter nearby :-) We had freedom dining which was a lovely surprise and thoroughly enjoyed the food. The waiters were attentive and very friendly. We had to wait with a buzzer occasionally but that wasn't a problem...we were on holiday and not in a rush after all ;-) Our cabin was lovely and the balcony and shower were a great size...honestly I don't know what people are moaning about!! I'm quite cross after reading people's dislike of the entertainment team!! They were fantastic, well above the standard I was expecting. Myself and my husband are both professional musicians and were really really impressed. Seriously can't find any fault at all. On most counts it was far better than the west end. We went on a Cunard ship shortly afterwards and the entertainment was abysmal.... We had to wait for a lift occasionally but again we weren't in a hurry :-) All in all we loved it! I really don't know what people have to moan about, it was just fantastic! We've just booked a mini break on the Ventura! Well done P&O!!

We love the Britannia

Britannia Cruise Review by Sdymott

We had to wait for a lift occasionally but again we weren't in a hurry :-)

Sdymott’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin E726
Lots of space, very stylish! Cannot find fault!