3. Celebrity Summit
I was not pleased with the entertainment when comparing it with other cruises. It appeared because it was a 14 nt. & older group, which was constantly mentioned , that we didn't get the caliber of other cruises I've been on. Also the food was not exceptional. I really felt we should have had lobster two nights on a 14 nt. cruise & especially a New England & Canada one. Some nights the food was excellent but others not so good. Also there were not enough activities . I'm also not in favor of the alchol package as it makes people feel they should over-indulge to get their money's worth. By dinner many guests were drunk. We enjoyed the ports and our rooms were adequate. We'll really shop around for our next cruise.

Ups and Downs