Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Vacation is what you make it

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Jamaica joe

• Sail Date: Oct 2015
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

although this was my 5th cruise on carnival it was my children's first. I also took my girlfriend and her 2 sons which was their first cruise as well. after reading reviews about the carnival paradise I was really nervous that this trip would not live up to the hype. because of the week that we had to go and the port that was convenient for us this was the trip we were taking. I saw a lot of bad reviews about the food, the entertainment, the age and size of the ship, the size of the pools.

most of these comments were true but I realized something watching my kids. they were having the time of their lives. they didn't care that there were too many people in the pool or that the food was a little bland. I think we are all just a little too picky bout some things. these employees are trying their best and it cant be easy pleasing 2000 people. there are a few things carnival can do on this particular ship but I do believe they are doing the best they can. I actually enjoyed the smaller ship. lines to the buffet were shorter and common areas were less crowded. we will defiantly be back as soon as we can make it.

Jamaica joe's Full Rating Summary