3. Norwegian Getaway
I just cruised the Norwegian Getaway twice in the past month. The ship was phenomenal. The food was excellant and I can't say enough about the enteftainment. We only dined at the complimentary restaurants because the food and service was excellent and we saw no need to pay any extra for the speciality restaurants. Our favorite was the Tropicana. They had some kind of show each night and we did 5 dinners there. We really enjoyed the Irish Pub OSheehan' s for breakfast. They had wonderful french toast and would cook our eggs just right. The service on the ship was fantastic all the crew members kept a smile on their faces and was ready to help at all times. We enjoyed the trivia each day and tried out some of the music and dance parties but was disappointed a little when it was only a DJ and none of the crew was there to get envolved. They did a great job with tthe Glow Night. The entertainment was very good. Legaly Blonde was as good as on Broadway. The best was Burn The Floor dance show. It is one ovf the best dance shows ever. If I have any criticism it would be the ship is very large and a lot of walking for some of us that have trouble getting around. I would do the ship again if I could walk better. If I a complaint it would be about the itinerary it only went to three islands St Thomas, Tortola (which was the worst port i have been in, but when they get the new shopping area finished it will be better and Nassau which is a beautifuI port but i have been there so many times I have seen it all. I love Norwegian and already have my birthday week in January booked on the Norwegian Spirit out of Port Canaveral. Can't go wrong with Norwegian!

Getaway Splendor

Alohamom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 13479
We had an inside handicap room that was large and roomy on the 13th floor this last week and it was very nice. Our room steward kept it really nice for us but he was a bit unfriendly and was the only one that never smiled. I contributed to the fact he was having a bad week. Tbe first cruise we had an inside room that was sufficient but really needed the handicap we did make do. It is really hard to get a handicap room unless you book months in advance and we usually book only a coouple of months out. We lucked out the last cruise.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins