3. Norwegian Spirit
I thoroughly enjoyed my cruise! From the moment that we came aboard we had such great service and smiling faces. We had a jam packed 13 days of shore excursions and it was amazing the way the excursions were organized so professionally and they always gave you good advice on where to go and how to stay safe. The music was great it was catered more for the older generation but they had a lot of great activities for everyone to enjoy. The food, drinks, specialty dining were excellent. The dining and beverage package I recommend because we enjoyed drinking and having the option to going to specialty restaurants. The service on the boat was exceptional everyone was courteous and they were there for any questions or concerns we had, which were few! I loved this cruise so much that I would go again, and we are actively planning our next trip as we speak. The only recommendation was I which the WIFI was not so expensive.

It was amazing! My first Mediterranean cruise. My dirty thirty cruise!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by mklaiber

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window
mklaiber’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 6038
It was an awesome view and the cabin was very clean and we could not be more happy than to have our steward Alistar with us. He made our experience enjoyable, and he left cool towel animals and always made sure we had everything we needed.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Barcelona
    For what we did see on the bus, it was nice but we only had a couple of hours before we had to get to port to check in. But what we did see was breathtaking!
    View All 2,289 Barcelona Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Barcelona Cruise Port Review
  • Istanbul
    I loved it no shore excursion was needed. We ventured by ourself...we took the tram and went to the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Bazaar and stayed there all day and it was the best day ever. We haggled for prices and we had to convert our dollars/ euros to liras but it was great because 1 dollar was worth 3 liras. So we had a great deal of things and please try apple tea.
    View All 404 Istanbul Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Istanbul Cruise Port Review
  • Ephesus
    I enjoyed the guide she was very thorough and patient with us and even made sure we were all comfortable and gives us quite the history lesson.
  • City Tour
    The churches was beautiful, the ocean was amazing and the tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us time to walk around independently and get lunch. I loved it, very beautiful.
    View All 42 City Tour Reviews
  • Pompeii Walking Tour
    The language barrier was a little bit difficult, and the price did not include admission to Pompeii. But the view of Pompeii was amazing and breathtaking. It was nice to see the ruins, but the ride back was hard because they were not prepared for the journey back and we were stuffed onto a crowded bus.
    View All 471 Pompeii Walking Tour Reviews
  • Colosseum
    Amazing!!!!!! Angelica and Alessandro were so enchanting and gracious. They made sure we were informed about every piece of statue , every rock and every building. We loved the experience, the Vatican was so beautiful and awe inspiring. The colosseum was massive and just out of this world. St. Peter's square was beautiful as well as Trevi Fountain.
    View All 177 Colosseum Reviews