3. Bahamas Celebration
My neighbor was telling me about an inexpensive cruise opportunity and it was both our birthdays so I said let's go!! Separate from the cruise line, a time share company offered her this discounted cruise. The time share operators and the cruise line are totally seperate!!!! My advice after sitting through a 4hr scam...book directly through Grand Celebration Cruise Line. Don't fall for free or discounted cruises through other 3rd party operators. Grand Celebration cruise ship is an awesome value for what you get. 5 star customer service and food. The ship is average but for the price so much fun!! Great entertainment, activities and so clean. We had no lines for anything...if that is your complaint don't go during peak periods. Had such a great time...thanks to the staff and me having a realistic attitude!!

Awesome, Affordable Cruise

Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Michieles@gmail.com

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

Michieles@gmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Celebration price drops

Cabin M41
Plenty of room!! Totally clean with service 2x per day.
  Bahamas Celebration Deck Plans